Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What are you doing here?

Seriously, what the heck are you doing here? There's nothing going on, here!

I didn't want to muck up my humor-based blog(The Casual Blog) with unfunny personal info, so I started this one(The Casual Mormon). I wanted to have a blog about religion, since one of my favorite past-times is reading arguments between atheists and theists and mormons vs. non-mormons. I'd love to get in on those sorts of arguments...but I don't have anything new to bring to the table, so I haven't posted anything yet.

I also plan on blogging about my awesome family and stuff like that. But again...nothing really new to say at this point. I mean, my awesome family is awesome. What more can I blog about?

For now, just keep checking out the Casual Blog at http://www.johnqcasual.com/blog/. Hopefully I'll get everything in order with this blog once I get some more time. I love you all. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

David said...

Well, lookie what I found! See what happens when folk click on your profile-not just the hyperlink!